Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Chicken with Oranges and Olives
- 1 Chicken
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 1 Sliced orange
- 60 g “taggiasche” olives (black olives)
- Half a glass of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken into pieces and marinate for at least 4 hours in the juice of 2 oranges, half a glass of olive oil and salt and pepper
2. Drain the chicken pieces and spread them out in a slightly oiled oven dish without overlapping them
3. Season with salt, some rosemary and cover with the marinade and the juice of a third orange
4. Bake in the oven at 180° for around 50 minutes, turning the chicken pieces often
5. After approximately half an hour, add the olives and the sliced orange
6. Serve the chicken with the sliced orange, olives and the cooking juices
Recipe presented by Smeg