What are the warranty terms and conditions?
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Better Life’s Service Centres.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, the warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be declared to service centre for continuation of warranty. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service centre on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
- The company's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
When is warranty not applicable?
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service centre for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorised personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the set.
- Installation / repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorised by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser's residence.
I have purchased appliance/s from Better Life showroom, how do I contact for delivery updates?
You have to call on this number: 04-3331839. Please mention the delivery reference number written on the invoice.
I have purchased appliance/s from your partner hypermarkets/dealers (Emax, Sharaf DG, Geant, LULU, Plug-Ins, Carrefour etc.), how do I contact for delivery updates?
You have to call on this number: 04-3331839. Please mention the name and contact number given at the time of purchase for reference.
Where do I download user manuals / instruction manuals?
Please search the product model number in the search bar or go to the product’s page. You can download the user manuals / instruction manuals on the documents (download) section in the designated product’s page.